On Sunday, February 6th, 2022, around noon, the home of Roalnd and Tammy Kniceley caught fire from what was reported as being from a faulty furnace.
Roland, a long time volunteer fireman and medic and Tammy a teacher at the DCMS were not home when the fire started and there were no injuries.
Fire and EMS personnel from both Doddridge County and Salem responded to the blaze but the house was gutted on the inside.
A Fire Fund has been established, for those who would like to make a donation at PayPal.me/kniceley or at the Harrison County Bank, c/o Andrew King, 1215 Johnson Ave., Bridgeport, WV 26330. Please add Kniceley Fire Bank Account in the Memo line.