Monday, May 18th, 2020 — Limited library services will begin.
Services include but are not limited to: “Curbside Service” only.
Monday & Tuesday 10 am -3 pm and Thursday 10-6
• Phone lines will be open and staff will begin over-the-phone customer and reference services including scheduling material pickups, answering questions about patron accounts, technology trouble shooting, and answering general questions
• Materials must be returned to outdoor book drop ONLY. Returned materials will be quarantined for a minimum of ninety-six hours (four days)
• Patrons may begin to pick-up items, that were previously placed on hold, by appointment only
• Patrons may begin to place online holds or make requests over the phone for items currently in stock at the library
• Material pickup will be contactless and take place in the foyer in the front of the library
• Wi-Fi will remain unlocked and accessible from outside the library for public use
• Fines will continue to be waived
• Meeting room will remain closed until further notice
• Patrons may request, over the phone or through email, to have documents printed for contactless pickup upstairs in the foyer
Phone #: 304-873-1941
Email address: [email protected]