• 1 (5 to 6 pound) trimmed bone-in leg of lamb
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt
• 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
2. Pat lamb dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, score the top side of the lamb by making shallow cuts all over.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, Dijon, salt and pepper.
4. Place lamb, fat side up, on a rack in the prepared roasting pan. Spread garlic mixture evenly over the lamb, rubbing in thoroughly into the scored cuts.
5. Place into oven and roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F for medium, about 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes, or until desired doneness. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve immediately with mini hasselback potatoes.