NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned Trustee, by virtue of the authority vested in her by that certain deed of trust dated May 23, 2014, duly recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Doddridge County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book No. 198, at page 484, wherein Michael W. Frankenberger and Katie Frankenberger, did convey unto Mary L. Galan, Trustee, (now known as Mary L. Robinson), certain real property described in said Deed of Trust; and default having been made in the payment of the aforesaid indebtedness, and the undersigned Trustee having been requested in writing so to do by the Lender, Rick L. McKinney, the owner and holder of said note, the undersigned Trustee, will on,
April 7, 2020 AT 10:30 A.M.
OFFER FOR SALE AND SELL AT PUBLIC AUCTION at the front door of the Courthouse of Doddridge County, West Virginia, to the highest bidder therefor, the following real estate, to wit:
All of the following described lots or parcels of land, together with all improvements and appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in the Stuart Addition to the Town of West Union, Doddridge County, West Virginia and more particularly described as follows:
FIRST: Lot No. 108, situate on the east side of the extension of Church or Maple Row, now Maple Avenue, of said Stuart Addition, beginning at a stake, southwest corner to lot now or formerly of Mary A. Stuart; thence N. 73° E. 115 feet to a stake, southeast corner to said Mary A. Stuart lot; thence S. 12 ½ W. 54 feet to a stake; thence N. 73 W. 109 feet to a stake in line of said street; and thence with line of said street and east of row of maple trees, sufficient for extension of flagstone pavement on the east side of said street between said street and front line of lot herein conveyed; thence N. 2 ¾ E. 55 feet to the place of beginning, containing 6,040 square feet, more or less.
SECOND: Lot No. 111, situate in said Stuart Addition as platted and laid down upon the plat of said Addition made by N. J. Wolverton, Surveyor, on the 15th day of May, 1903, and as laid down on the plat of said Stuart Addition made by Horner Brothers, Engineers in June, 1918.
Being the same lots or parcels of land conveyed unto Michael W. Frankenberger and Katie Frankenberger from Rick L. McKinney, by deed dated May 23, 2014 and recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Doddridge County, West Virginia, in Deed Book No. 350, at page 155.
The aforesaid property will be sold subject to all exceptions, reservations, restrictions, covenants and conditions contained as in prior deeds conveying said property and subject to any and all unpaid taxes assessed against said property.
The above described real estate is reported to have a mailing address of: 415 Church Street, West Union, WV 26456.
TERMS OF SALE;
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the aforesaid Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property..
2) All real estate taxes delinquent, currently due, or hereafter due will be the responsibility of the buyer.
3) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code §11-22-1.
4) The Beneficiary/and or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
5) The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee by certified or cashier’s check within thirty (30) days of the sale, with ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Substitute Trustee at sale by certified or cashier’s check.
Title will be conveyed by Trustee’s Deed upon payment of the balance.
Any sale hereunder may be adjourned from time to time without any notice other than oral proclamation at the time and place appointed for this sale or by posting of a notice of same. Should the Trustee not appear at the time appointed for the sale and there is no notice posted of a continuance please contact the office of the Trustee to make further inquiry. Any sale may be conducted or adjourned by the designated agent or attorney of the Trustee.
DATED: March 2, 2020
Mary L. Robinson, Trustee
Attorney at Law
342 Lee Avenue
Clarksburg, WV 26301